Whether it's your first stay at Hotel UMass or your fiftieth, our newly redesigned guest rooms are sure to impress!
This oversized fashionable room offers exquisite views of the University of Massachusetts Campus and overlooks the campus pond. Equipped with a mini-kitchenette, wet bar, refrigerator and microwave this room provides the comforts of home. The Executive Suite is furnished with a queen-sized bed, pull out sleeper chair and delivers the impression of style and refinement and will allow you the chance to unwind and relax in comfort.
This suite is comprised of two connecting rooms that allow you to indulge yourself with extra space to entertain, unwind, or work with the full privacy that you desire. The suite offers sweeping views of the University of Massachusetts Campus and overlooks the campus pond. The bedroom features a king bed. The oversized parlor offers additional lounging area, sleeping space, mini kitchenette with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave and also an additional private guest bathroom.
This newly renovated room offers a stylish setting for a peaceful stay. The picturesque views of the University of Massachusetts campus and the surrounding Pioneer Valley will allow you to appreciate the charms of New England. Select from a king, queen, two double beds or an ADA accessible room.
All Guest Rooms feature:
- 37” flat screen TV with extended cable with HBO
- Keurig coffee maker
- iHome clock radio with iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet
- Phone with data port, included free local phone calls
- Bathroom with an extendable vanity mirror, glass enclosed shower, and a hairdryer.
- Iron and ironing board
- Large windows that can be opened, overlooking the campus
- Same day dry cleaning and laundry service (available Monday-Friday)
- Complimentary USA Today newspaper (available Monday-Friday)
- Certified Green Cleaning
- All rooms are Non-Smoking
All Bathrooms feature:
- Oxygen Amenity Collection
- Glass enclosed shower
- Extendable lighted vanity mirror
- ADA guest rooms are equipped with roll in Showers
In an effort to better serve hotel guests seeking last-minute accommodations, guests will now be required to cancel their room reservation 48-hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a fee.